Delhi - Shimla - Kullu - Manali - Mcloadganj/Dharamshala - Dalhousie & Khajjar -Delhi
4 Stops 10 Sights
8 Night & 9 Days
Personal Cab - Swift Dzire
Delhi - Shimla (380 Kms, 9 Hours)
On Arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station, Our Representative/Driver will meet you and assist you to the cab. Then get transferred by road to Shimla in that cab, If Time allows then Visit Pinjore Garden - (which is on your way towards Shimla).
If you want to enjoy/Experience To Train Ride from Kalka to Shimla then you can opt for this on your personal expenses & in this case, Cab will drop you on Kalka station from where you will take a Toy Train Towards Shimla, Cab will follow you to Shimla and pick you again from Shimla station where toy train will drop you.
On Arrival in Shimla, Check-in to your pre booked Hotel, Spend the evening at leisure. Dinner & Stay Overnight at the Hotel.
Shimla - Local Sightseeing - Kufri/Naldhera Visit
After Breakfast , Leave hotel to Explore Shimla - The Beautifull city of Himachal. This morning you will visit Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters, Which is just an hour drive from Shimla (or you can also visit naldhera instead of Kufri). Later in the Afternoon Visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. Some of the attractions of the mall road include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town Hall & Also do some shopping in the market. In the evening, Return back to the Hotel for Dinner & Night Stay.
As per Telephonic conversation you can also go to kufri adventure resort, after visiting kufri.
Shimla - Kullu - Manali (257 km / 7 hrs)
After early morning breakfast, depart to Manali - a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 meters. Drive past Kullu Valley and Pandoh Dam.
(You Can do Rafting in Kullu on you personal Expenses)
On Arrival in Manali, Check in at your pre-booked hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Manali - Local Sightseeing – stay Manali
After breakfast, take a half-day local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple, Club House. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center as well as the picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Manali – Solang Valley - Full Day Excursion - Stay Manali
After Breakfast, Take a half Day excursion to Rohtang Pass/Snow Point (Closed on Tuesday). On Return, Visit Solang Valley. Today you can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding , Zorbing or Skiing (Subject to Snow and availability of sports activity, if not banned by NGT/Local Government) on you directly payment basis. Return hotel for dinner & Overnight stay.
Rohtang Pass: It is 51 km / 2 hrs from Manali. It is not Accessible for almost eight months in a year as it is covered by snow. Guests are generally taken to the snow Point on Rohtang Road, Permitted by border Security Force. In case a Tuesday falls on this day, Guests shall be taken to the snow point on some other day as they have Three nights stay in Manali.
Solang Valley: It is a side Vally at the top of the Kullu Valley, 14 km northwest of the resort town in the Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass and is known for its Summer and Winter Adventure Activities. Most Commonly offered activities are parachuting, Paragliding, Skating, and Zorbing.
Note : Both Snow Point/Rohtang Pass and Solang valley will be covered on the same day and the visit is subject to weather conditions and permission granted by local government or Court.................According to the latest NGT Guidelines, Outside Diesel cabs are not allowed to visit Rohtang Pass so you have to hire another local cab for Rohtang tour on your personal Expenses.
Manali to Dharamshala (235 kms / 7 hrs)
After a delicious breakfast, Check out from hotel early morning & proceed to Dharamshala, where His Holiness Dalai Lama lives in exile. On the way toward Dharamshala Visit Chamunda ji......On arrival, check-in at the hotel. proceed for a full day tour of Mcleodganj and Dharamshala, Visti Bhasu Nag Temple, Water fall, Dall Lakeh, Church, Dalai lama Temple. Return to Hotel in Evening, Enjoye Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
Dharamshala - Dalhousie (120km / 3hr & 30 mnts )
After breakfast in hotel, check out in early morning, drive to Drive to Dalhousie. And if any sightseeings of Dharamshala are left then please complete those local sightseeing points first then drive towards Dalhousie…..On Arrival Check in hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Dalhousie – Local
sightseeing & Khajjar Visit.
Dalhousie – Delhi ( 600 kms / 13 hrs.)………………………..or you can also end your trip in Chandigarh, Dalhousie – Chandigarh is 325 kms / 8 hrs.
After Early Morning Breakfast leave hotel depart from Dalhousie towards Delhi….. On arrival in Delhi our cab will drop you at Railway station / Airport.
Our services Ends Here…………But The sweet memory of Holiday Remains for a lifetime.
Complimentary Honeymoon Kit : Available once during your stay in Manali Hotel.
· Flower Bed Decoration
· Candle Light Dinner
· Honeymoon Cake
· Breakfast (8) & Dinner (8)
· Hotel Accommodation for 8 Nights (2 Nights in Shimla , 3 Nights in Manali , 1 Night in Dharamshala , 2 Night in Dalhousie)
· Room allotted would be of base category in each hotel (unless Specifically mentioned in package)
· Transportation as per Package.
· All Sightseeing (Mentioned in Itinerary)
· Transfers From Airport/Bust Stand/Railway station to Hotel And Vice Versa.
· Fuel, InterState Tax, Road Tax, Toll Tax & Parkings.
· Driver Allowances.
· Any Air Ticket / Train Ticket / Toy Train Ticket.
· Any Expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
· Any Travel Insurance.
· Heater Charges in Hotel. (if Required)
· Monument Entry Tickets/Camera Fees.
· Rohtang Trip (Unless it is Mentioned that package cost includes that).
· Any Type of Local Transportation excluding the provided Sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in the hotel.
· Any meals other than those specified in ' Cost Includes '.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry , liquor etc.
· Guide & Entrance Fees During Sightseeing.
· Adventure Activities (Rafting, Paragliding, Skiing, Horse-Riding Etc)
· Any Additional Services Used at Hotel.
· Hight Season / Festive Season supplements Applied by hotels from time to time.
· Laundry, Wines & Alcoholic Beverages, Mineral Water (Unless Specified), Telephone Charges, Shopping, All items of Personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
· The cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
· Anything Which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
· Tips to driver/chef etc.
· 5% GST Extra on Billing.
Holiday Tips :
1. Get a map of the destination you are planning to visit and mark down where you want to go.
2. Email yourself or carry a copy of all important information like airline numbers, phone numbers, credit card numbers, driving license number and your itinerary.
3. Find out how much luggage you are allowed to take if you are traveling by air. Travel Light, as you may need space for the new thing you shop.
4. Use resealable food bags to put in toiletries; it shall save your clothes etc from spillages
5. Pack a complete medical kit with your personal medicines and general ones like that of Headache, Flue, and Stomach, On the Volvo Buses / Car, Passengers are advised to Carry antiVomiting medicines ('Avomin' is quite Effective) and should be consumed approx. 30 min's before the bus/Car approaches the mountains.
6. Never take the weather for granted. Get a feel and know how will be the weather (At the time of your travel period) of your proposed destination and pack accordingly.
7. Arrange in advance for any of your personal dietary requirements with the people you are going to stay with.
8. Inform someone about your trip and tell to hear your call on safe arrival to the scheduled destination.
9. When Traveling with kids, carry enough of sweets, snacks, and drinks. Try not accepting favors from strangers.
10. If you are supposed to arrive late at the destination then pack you pajamas on the top to avoid inconvenience in order to find them in your baggage.
11. Use the assistance of local tourist guides who are authorized by the government or known to the people you are staying with.
12. Know your camera well, else you could miss the shot of your love once with a smile.
1. Check In time 12:00 noon & Check Out Time 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies.
2. Air Conditioned will not run in Hill Area.
3. In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shell provide alternative hotels of similar category.
4. Meals Timings will be as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
5. We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of trains or buses due to weather or any other issues & are not liable for it.
6. In Himachal, The facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc cannot be matched to flat or developed destinations.
Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services, reviews and costing and not as
per Star Categorization i.e.; 2*, 3*,4* and so on.
7. We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to bad weather or any other issues as to ensure
smooth execution of tours.
8. Extra cost would be applicable for any extra services which is not mention in above package.
|Combination||Low Season||High Season|
Low Season : 10th Jan to 15th April, 10th July to 15th Dec
High Season : 15th April to 10th July, 15th Dec to 10th Jan
Note : Any Fesitval Holidays Like Diwali, Dussehra or Any Long Holiday also considered as High Season Time.